It appears that a love of books has spread to the fashion world and you can now proudly show off your favorite titles in everything from clothes, bags and pendants to phone cases or laptop covers! This week I’ve picked out a few very cute accessories but look back next week when I show off some literary inspired clothing that every bookaholic would be proud to be seen in!
I mentioned in my first post that I have previously read twenty two of the books from the list and I’m slightly ashamed that I haven’t read more actually as there are some literary classics on there that I seem to have glossed over.
So here is the list of books that I have already read, have you read more?
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- Pride and Prejudice
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- Charlotte’s Web
- Jane Eyre
- The Help
- The Hunger Games
- Of Mice and Men
- Romeo and Juliet
- Wuthering Heights
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
- Memoirs of a Geisha
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- The Scarlet Letter
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
- Catching Fire