I am very new to the blogging world and it still baffles me that anyone would want to read my posts let alone like them or follow me! I cannot explain how incredibly excited I was to receive a nomination for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award from Alena, her blog alenaslife is well worth a look you definitely won’t be disappointed. I’d like to take the opportunity to thank Alena not just for the nomination but for her support as one of my first followers it really means the world to me!
Here are the rules for this blogger award:
1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven random facts about me:
- I have an B.A honors degree in journalism and a diploma in criminal psychology and I would love to someday in the future complete an M.A in Publishing.
- I come from a typically large Irish family! I have four brothers and one sister and although that makes life in my house incredibly hectic at times I wouldn’t wish it any different.
- I have an idea for a novel that I have been toying with for a while and maybe someday it will become more.
- I am from a small village in Co. Wicklow Ireland. I consider myself extremely lucky for the simple reason that when I look out my window I have one of the most beautiful views of the countryside you can imagine.
- I have competed in the Flora Women’s 10k Mini Marathon in Dublin for the past two years, the atmosphere on the day is amazing and so much money is raised for charity that I hope to keep doing it for many years to come.
- I haven’t travelled very much in my life yet but I did have the opportunity to spend a week in Rome a few years ago and I completely fell in love with the city! I would love to go back again and hopefully one day I will get my wish.
- My birthday is February 15th so every year without fail someone will tell me that my name should have been some variation of Valentine!
And I’m nominating:
As I am so new to this I haven’t gotten around to following many blogs yet and many of those that I do follow have already taken part! So I’ll nominate the following and apologies if you have already participated!